Business events are the best places to build a strong bond between professionals in a given field of work. Even so, the way you reach participants can affect the outcome.
What are the factors that we need to determine when we organize events for companies?
Without a doubt, no one can take your mind off the fact that corporate events are always interesting for everyone and that it is certain that anyone who participates in one leaves with more knowledge and even, contacts, than he entered in the beginning.
But let’s put it this way in our mind we have already implemented the statement “I want to organize an event” and we can’t get it out of our heads. It’s important to note that it’s not just that.
You have to ask yourself several basic questions that will affect the success of our current and future business events:
1. We must understand what the business environment is: it is not the same to organize events for companies in Madrid on typical products of the capital; or a business event on marketing that covers a much broader concept.
Events that are job-seeking or thematic will have a specific form of organization because they move to a more extended user.
2. The important issue we will take before we fully immerse ourselves in the organization as such is to decide on the budget. Not all events are the same and not all needs are the same.
The simple fact of specifying the amount allocated and how the organizational team is going to distribute it so that neither over nor under is fundamental.
3. Returning first point, the event will always be of a kind: Well a congress, a cocktail presentation of a product, an open day of a university, etc… Specify the objective of that event and you will be well advanced.
4. The place the event will take place is also important. Do you have an area of your company equipped for this, or an outdoor facility that can serve you? That’s where your contacts come into play and the skill you have to get a suitable site without the cost of such an expense exceeds half the budget.
Add that many times, the simple act of creating agreements with a company that organizes business events can give a thousand turns to the amount of things you can achieve.
Many times, companies contact brands of products with a certain reputation and that many people like, to offer them their facilities. Only with the repercussion of that brand can the number of participants be quadrupled.
5. Here, too, we can take advantage and be intelligent. As with the subject of facilities, catering can be negotiated. If we contact a popular brand of soft drinks or appetizers that gives us a quantity of their drinks the business will almost go out of business.
The best thing is that there are many ways to get the bet for free:
- Offering a person from your company to give a talk at the corporate event. In case the event has a little to do with any brand approach to drink or food.
- That the logo of that brand appears in the programs of the event.
- When that brand does events in the future, we can offer some help.
- However, if it is a job search event, the brand can be offered a space for its stand if they are looking for new workers.
- It’s simply playing with the “Today for you, tomorrow for me” factor.
It is possible that the rental of properties, for example, in Madrid, may be more accurate if we include a short break for eating. There are many companies that have chains of restaurants dedicated to the world of business events in particular that can offer a fair deal.
6. It is possible that the rental of properties, for example, in Madrid, may be more accurate if we include a short break for eating. There are many companies that have chains of restaurants dedicated to the world of business events in particular that can offer a fair deal.
7. On the other hand, guests are essential to attract people to your corporate event. The most special guests have to be the speakers themselves, because during their appearances, they will leave a good place for the company that organizes any of the business events in which they participate.
8. Online marketing, which we develop before and during the development of activities for business events, is the facet that we must take care of. Social networks fulfil this function.
It is a question of bearing in mind that these media are the windows of the company towards the outside world and it is a great advantage to take them into account.
Knowing how to move between one social network and another can support the rest of the elements that are related to the organization of events.
9. Business events include key elements such as contests and event activities such as sweepstakes and exclusive gifts. During the holiday season, staff can be presented with baskets or discount vouchers.